Pages

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea sign Fabregas

Thursday 12 June 2014

The former Arsenal star has joined
the Blues on a five-year contract and
will wear the number four shirt at
Stamford Bridge, having left
Barcelona in a reported £30m deal
Chelsea have completed the signing
of Barcelona midfielder and former
Arsenal star Cesc Fabregas .
Jose Mourinho's side are believed to
have paid £30m for the Spain
international, who has signed a five-
year contract at Stamford Bridge.
Fabregas scored eight La Liga goals
for Barcelona and provided a further
19 assists in 36 appearances last
season and thanked the Catalan
giants after sealing his move to
Stamford Bridge.
Fabregas told the club's official
website: "Firstly I would like to thank
everyone at FC Barcelona where I
enjoyed three wonderful years. It
was my childhood club and I will
always be proud and honoured that
I had a chance to play for such a
great team.
"I do feel that I have unfinished
business in the Premier League and
now is the right time to return.
"I considered all the other offers
very carefully and I firmly believe
that Chelsea is the best choice. They
match my footballing ambitions with
their hunger and desire to win
trophies. They have an amazing
squad of players and an incredible
manager. I am fully committed to
this team and I can't wait to start
playing."
Fabregas spent eight years at
Arsenal before joining Barcelona.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shinekenya © 2014 Designed by Madebe ,